Ontario Endowment for Children and Youth in Recreation Fund
The Ontario Endowment Fund for Children & Youth in Recreation:
- Gary W. Degroote Fund for Children & Youth
- The Hamlin Family Fund
- The Leggat Family Fund for Youth
- Burlington Wellness Fund for Youth
- Halton Regional Chairman Children’s Fund
- Pioneer Petroleum Children’s Foundation Fund
- Creative Results for Kidz Fund
- Bank of Montreal Fund
- The Foxcroft Family Fund
- Junior League Centennial Endowment Fund for Youth
- Hilda and Bill Line Fund for Youth
- Teresa Reimer Fund for Youth
- Erica and Pat Smith Fund for Youth
- TD Canada Trust Endowment Fund for Children & Youth
Why this Fund was created
In May 1999 The Ontario Government announced the creation of an endowment Fund for Ontario’s Children and Youth in Recreation and matched dollar for dollar up to $5 million for private donations raised by Ontario’s Community Foundations.
What this Fund is for
The investment revenue from the endowments were use to support projects for children and youth in community recreation. Community recreation includes sport, recreation and fitness, arts and culture activities, youth leadership, camping and outdoor education, and play programs for young children and their parents.
Who Benefits from this Fund
Children and Youth of Burlington Community.
How to Donate to this Fund
Click “donate now” and see how you can donate online, by mail, or phone.