Make change with a Corporate Fund. Brilliant.
For a truly custom experience, we can help your organization establish its own Corporate Fund
You and your organization can choose your level of involvement. Outsource program management in whole or part to our experts. Your giving priorities will be achieved and your company’s philanthropy will be recognized.
Make a mark in the community with a Corporate Fund
- Ensure your charitable investments make a brilliant impact
- Increase the visibility of your corporate grants
- Recruit, retain and engage top employees who seek community minded organizations
- Engage your employees with giving activities such as fundraising events, employee giving and granting input
- Target your giving budget to align with corporate and community priorities
Corporations with established endowment funds:
- BDO Burlington Community Fund
- Brechin Huffman Henderson Fund
- Dan Noonan Charitable Tax Program Foundation Fund
- Ralph and Susan Sgro Family Fund
- SB Partners Scholarship Fund
- The Dalton Timmis Group Fund
If you’re interested in learning more about setting up a corporate fund, please contact Colleen Mulholland, President & CEO, 905 639 0744 x 2, firstname.lastname@example.org.