Working With Us
Giving to Burlington Community Foundation can help address both present and future community needs. When your client gives, our community experts can work with them to ensure that their gift responds to our community’s most pressing needs in these sectors:
- health and education
- arts and culture
- the environment
We work with individuals to improve the quality of life in Burlington and serve as a catalyst for dialogue and action on critical issues.
- We provide a bridge between donors and the charitable needs of the community.
- We advocate giving and encourage generosity.
- We create giving opportunities for donors.
- We invest and manage donations and grant the available earned income.
- We connect donors to vital charitable initiatives.
BCF also offers Professional Advisors’ Lunch and Learn sessions. Find out all about the opportunities Burlington Community Foundation offers your client, with your colleagues, over lunch. Contact Sandra Baker, Director of Development and Community Engagement, 905 639 0744 x 223 or firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more and to book a session.